Conveys artisan skill and quality craftsmanship.
- Materials: 85% Old Elm Wood, 10% Plywood, 5% Mirror
- No Assembly Required
- Not Outdoor Safe
- Requires Prop65 Label
- Every buffet is unique, as it is hand constructed of reclaimed elm
- Beautiful antiqued mirror inserts are added in each of the four doors
- Simple black hardware and interior fixed shelving complete the design
- Use as a traditional buffet, or in a living space to hold a television or provide display and storage options
- Enhances existing decor
- An easy addition to update the style of your space
||(33.5"h x 71"w x 20")
||85% Old Elm Wood, 10% Plywood, 5% Mirror
|Number of Legs
|Number of Shelves
|Table Top Dimensions
||70.75"w x 19.25"d
|Inner Drawer Dimensions
||33"w x 15.25"d
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.